Monday, July 12, 2010

The trip to?

OSCAR: Things happened so very fast for us to get here. I jumped into this strange looking bag, then suddenly heard this ziiiiiipppppp sound. My sister Olivia quickly came to the side of this bag, and began sniffing and asking if I was ok. These human creatures, a big one with strange bright eyes that come off, and one that is smaller yet still very big to us began to make these very strange sounds. The next thing I knew, my sister Olivia was in the bag with me, and the bag began to fly.

OLIVIA: I was not asking if you were ok, I was wanting what you were eating. These human creatures have the most delicious things to eat.

OSCAR: This is my story, tell yours to someone else.

OLIVIA: Hmmmpf.

OSCAR: Now, where was I. I remember the bag landing on the rocks we used to play on. My mother came racing after us, telling us not to go. We were both telling her that everything is fine, we are just playing. All I can remember after that was the bag flying into a thing that humans seem to ride in, being given some milk in a place surrounded by grass, and lots of loud wind for what seemed to be an eternity.

OLIVIA: What about the part about you crying the whole way?

OSCAR: That was you, uh, stepping on my tail. Sisters are something else.

OLIVIA: Whatever. Anyway, I am telling the story tomorrow, so stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment