Monday, August 23, 2010

The Week That Was

This week was very exciting for us, even though Oscar is still a little baby, sucking on all of the clothes that the humans leave lying around, and even the clothes that they are wearing. It was exciting for us because we received a new house! It is a very big house, almost like a tree without all of the leaves and small branches, but it is not so big that it cannot fit easily into the human’s house and still leave us with plenty of room to play.

We have only played on it very briefly, as there were problems during construction that the humans were able to fix after they were gone for a long time today. We cannot wait to spend more time exploring and playing with it. They also brought us a strange water faucet that sits on the floor. The water now tastes very good, but I wish they would move into the big room with the soft floor; the ambiance is so much better in there than in the food room.

As I write this, that little bat brother of mine is begging for food. His food philosophy is that what is yours is mine and what is mine is mine. The humans feed us all very well, but he wants to taste anything and everything the world has to offer. I wish I could do that but after all a girl needs to watch her figure.

Ugh, do any of you have a sister like mine? Sheesh, this is from a girl that almost made the humans late for work because she was scared to come out of a tree. I am happy that I do not have her habit of crawling under the human’s blankets at night and licking their feet. Sigh. She left out the best thing that happened to me; I got to ride in a car in a trip that did not involve the lady with the cold thing in my butt or moving. The wheeled animal they ride in was so soft everywhere, it was a shame that it ended so soon!

Oscar, you drove 100 feet…that is not a big deal to the readers out there. I like to lick the humans, and your butt for that matter, because I like the human or cat I am going to snuggle next to as clean as possible. At least you are getting better covering your brownies.

No comments:

Post a Comment