Sunday, November 7, 2010

Mice, nature’s Scooby snack

As the weather has grown colder, we are starting to see more toys running outside than ever before. This has been very wonderful for my sister and I, as these toys are both very fun to play with and very delicious to eat.

There are many of these little things around the buckets that the humans throw our brownies in. Every time I am outside, I can always find a pawful of these little things. Olivia does not have much interest in them, so I get to have them all to myself. These toys, which the humans refer to as “mice”, are very strange. They always want me to chase them at first, and even let me flip them in the air after I catch them so that we can start the game again. Eventually, though, they begin to slow down, and finally stop playing. I try to make them play some more, but they refuse to move, so I eat them.

These things are just everywhere it seems, especially at night. One night I was playing with two of these at the same time, but the humans came out and made me come back inside. Perhaps the next time I see them I will sneak one or two inside and hide them as pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment