Sunday, December 19, 2010

Cupboard Raid

“Olivia, I think I know where they hide the treats”.


“Are you sure Oscar?”


“Of course I am sure; watch this”


Oscar jumps onto the counter, and with a few flicks of his paw the cupboard door opens.


“Oooo, listen to how this package crinkles. This must be it.”


“Oscar, be careful…..eeek!”


The package, along with many smaller containers, come tumbling onto the floor.


“Oscar, you idiot, you almost killed us”


“Calm down, everything went according to plan. Now if only I could get into these…”


“Here we are. Uhh oh, these are not our treats!”


“Oscar, these are human cookies.”


“You kittens are foolish!”yelled Schottzie, “I will now shat on the floor to punish you for your foolishness”


Eeeeeeeeeeee…..thump.


“Ewwww. Run Oscar, it stinks like your butt in here”

No comments:

Post a Comment